I’m getting up-close and personal with the people behind brain research!
I’m conducted a series of interviews with some of the most dedicated, whip-smart, and fascinating neuroscientists from Australia and around the world.
In these interviews you’ll learn:
- what set each scientist on their path to brain research
- what they’re passionate about
- what they actually DO in the lab all day long
- their words of wisdom on how to maintain a healthy brain
- and they get a chance to dispel a myth or two about the brain.
[add_posts category=blog tag=meet-the-neuroscientists h=2 full=false readmore=”readmore” img=false]