Free Training for Coaches, Therapists, Educators, Health & Wellness Professionals.
What has the brain got to do with your work?
As a coach, therapist, educator or wellness professional you’ll be familiar with many of the following concepts:
- emotions in decision-making
- mindfulness and meditation
- focus and attention
- habits (making and breaking them!)
- wisdom and insight
- stress and resilience
- goal-setting and mindset shifts.
I believe that neuroscience and neuroplasticity are the threads that tie these fundamental concepts together.
In this masterclass you’ll discover and learn to use insights from neuroscience in your life and your work. Here are some of the topics we cover:
- What IS neuroplasticity and why does it matter?
- How experience transforms the brain.
- Why visualisation is the same to brain as the real experience.
- How emotions sculpt our memories (and why most memories are imperfect).
- How understanding even a little neuroscience can foster huge mindset shifts.
- Why warm, caring relationships are the foundation for change.
- What a Nobel Prize winning neuroscientist had to say about the power of psychotherapy.
Once you enrol, you’ll receive daily emails each containing one bite-size lesson at a time.
You’ll be able to digest each lesson, and over the course of 10 days begin to consider how to apply principles of neuroscience to your coaching or wellness practice.
Join over 1900 other practitioners who’ve signed up to discover more about the mind and brain.